In some time for this I rarely post in this blog, not busy or lazy to post but due to limited time to divide between the two routines with Konsen Google Adsense in my blog to be rare in this update. work for about a month finally produce results that are very significant, some of my blog Adsense there are increasing number of visitor that is quite sharp, from the dream become a reality in my life, a dream that I want to make the Adsense blog Visitornya 4 digits per day, Finally the dream becomes real and really real.
Adsense income even though I was one digit per day but it seems very satisfied. Adsense requires the business process, and in the process must have a business how can we achieve everything we want. back to the topic of Adsense How do I start a business, obstacles in the face by many people that are still a beginner like me is how to find the right target keywords, and so that's the keyword will be searched in a lot of people all over the world. I take several months to find the right keywords for my Adsense Blog. Alhamdulillah and from a long search I find keywords that I use at this time and the average 4-digit visitor per day.
I'm not the SEO expert or experts in the field of optimization Keywords, that I only have to do is learn and practice the right brain to think I find the idea of what keywords sought by many in the world, but we need to know how many million competitors in Google search results, I just create a blog with Adsense competitor keywords below 500,000 so more light to get the visitor many opportunities:)
I am still awaiting the results of weary toil from Google Adsense that Allah akan saya terima July tomorrow and hopefully entirely trust Google to me as a beginner Adsense Publisher does not violate the TOS ...
for a newbie such as I still hope kedepannya smoothly and without obstruction of any .. Amiiin ... and keep trying and pray of course ... :) Do not have words to give up ..! be optimistic and I can ..!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment